Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A plan in motion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:30 am

Zian walked by the Gardens the roses fluttering with life as he strode by. Zian and his party had just return from the tomb of the unknown king only to lose the Wraiths in a mark VI airship also called a Banshee or The Banshee. How did a bunch of renegade duelists acquire one of the most technologically advanced things in the world.

There where only ten made he himself had one but it was not finished and still in construction. Zian wasn't sure where the other eight where the Wraiths obviously had one but where are the others?

He sighed as he sat down on a bench. He thinks to much, Victoria had won the war and that's it. "You really need's to loosen up," one of his personal duelists suggested once after the war had ended. Zian supposed he was right he really did, there was a 1st annual Victory parade going on later, he would join the rest of the Esperanza's on their float as they rode though the city both high and low until they went into a complete large circle back to the palace.

He leaned back and smelt the closest red rose there was and stood up. The parade was going to start soon he would need to get moving if he wanted to go along with his plan to, 'hurry up' his fathers secede from the throne by ANY means necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Taking deep breaths to calm herself down, Sai watched as her friends planted the explosives. "I hope this works..."
"What about the airship?" Someone asked.
Sai shook her head, "Only to escape...if needed. I'll put the explosives in the palace."
"Be careful."
Smiling Sai shrugged. "I'll be fine."

The shifts when the solders switched were timed perfectly, and Sai made her way to the foundations of the west part of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Zian along with the rest of the Esperanza family stood on top of their large float as people ran around getting it ready. "See you've decided to join us dear brother." Vayne said not looking at him. "Nothing better to do, the palace is so boring..." Zian said spinning his crimson blood rose in-between his fingers. "You know you never told me the powers of your rose." His brother said looking down at him. "You don’t need to know..." Zian replied as he sat down in his assigned seat as his brother sighed and did the same. "Well as you know mother's is seeing into the future, father's is fire, im gravity what does that make you?" Vayne tried once again as the float began to start. "None of your business..." Zian replied again. "Vayne! Stop irritating your brother." This father snapped. "Yes, sir...” Vayne muttered not caring rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Sai looked at the sky. "3...2...1."

Two explosions erupted. One from the palace and another on the float. Picking up her satchel, she started to walk into the garden. "Too easy!"
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Zian's mothers eyes fluttered slightly as she cried. "Shield!" Vayne being surprised did what his mother said putting up a zero gravity magnetic field around them as the explosions went off. "Hmm, nice try..." Zian said. "BE GONE!" He yelled as the flames where blown away along with several floats being pushed into the air with people still on them. Zian not caring as they fell and exploded killing off dozens of people.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Exiting the garden, Sai used her communicator to talk to Numai, "Where are you?"
She asked. Running now to the outer walls, Sai felt the ground sink. The last explosion had gone off, and the west part of the palace was crumbling.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:59 pm

Comming up behind her, Tensenga swoops her off her feet into the airship.
"Right here.."
The aircraft flew up high and above the explosions, C4 was used good.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Zane looked back at the palace, well half of it anyway and started laughing. "Hah, damn rebels I hated how the palace looked anyway to boring!" He yelled and looked up seeing an airship. It was illegal to fly over this part of the city meaning it had to be the rebels.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Sai saw the recognized the rebels on the ground by their garments. "Ok..we're not firing there..."
Seeing the man who had slaughtered the others, she frowned. "...not now..."
She told herself. "For now, let's escape."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Tensenga then grinned as he pressed a button. Which suddenly made the entire palace crumble into the dust.
"I love being sneaky..."
Saying to himself as he flies the airship out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:14 pm

As Zian finished his laughed he looked down at the rebel's with his perfect vision. "Duelists!" He cried as several red rose petals swirled around quickly and stopped revealing several finely dressed men. "Attack!" Zian yelled pointing at the rebel crowd. Vayne right next to him moved his hands forward once again creating a zero gravity feild around the airship preventing it from moving.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Sai looked down, "They were discovered?! But...they were disguised how'd he.."
Turning her gaze to her friend, "Numai, I'm going down there. Take the ship somewhere where the rebels can get to it easily then to safety."
Using a rope, she slidd down. (Wearing gloves)
Pulling our her sword Sai started to fight like a demon ordering her men to pull back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Tensenga pulls the ship down on the ground to let the rebels into it. Keeping his guard up he looks at Sai's aggressiveness.
"....She's taking too long.."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:20 pm

(*Cough* Cant move your inside the field. *Cough*)

Zian jumped down along with his brother both watching boredly as their men fought and where being cut down by a woman. "Humph killed by a woman?" Zian snorted as he watched. "It would appear so…brother.." Vayne agreed disgusted at the fact.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Seeing the rebels getting to safety, Sai gave a smile. Good.
A familiar face caught Sai's eyes. The man without a heart. Giving a smirk, Sai pulled her pistol. If she couldn't kill him, she'd at least shoot near him to let him know she intended to kill him.
The bullet came past his ear.
Sai started to pull back. In the process, she cut down another solder.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Zian ignored the bullet as he rushed at her holding grip his sword along side his brother. He frowned as a rebel got in his way firing at him. Zane dodged the bullets and jumped into the air bringing down his sword slicing the man perfectly in half glaring at the woman with his bloodshot eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Tensenga left a device inside the Aircraft to keep it down and motion able. A negative impact towards the gravity. Appearing next to Sai, he walks past her.
"You really are slow.."
Saying as he had his hands in his pockets. His red eyes came to meet up with the other men by her.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Zian stood up grabbing a rebel's gun and firing it into another's body destroying it. "Trash.." Vayne smirked as he shot a man though the head he looked over at the airship and frowned. "Annoying jets." He forced the gravity at them and started crushing them.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Seeing the escape route being destroyed, Sai looked to the cause of it. She used her sword and managed a long gash along the man's arm, but he moved away just in time for it to not be fatal. Sai saw the glare from the other and gave an equally vicious stare. She would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Seeing as the aircraft was being crumbled bit by bit. Tensenga clicks on his wrists and suddenly a barrier came out. Stopping all the effects and afflictions on it. He turns back to the battle and with one slash he killed twelve men running at him with weapons.
"Pathetic mortals..."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

"This is dull..." He stood up and watched as several men rushed him slicing off their limbs he watched as they quickly bled to death. "Let them go brother I wish not to harm this beautiful garden with such trash..." He took his rose and smelt it as his brother Vayne nodded in agreement and released his field calling back the remaining duelists. "Pity we cant kill them all now..." Zian nodded as he reequipped his rose. "Quite, but their deaths do provide me entertainment so it's worth crippling the army letting them go into hiding inside their petty kingdom regroup and attack again only to be crippled once more.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Hearing the man's words, Sai struck out at him with her sword, "Who are you, to say our kingdom was nothing?!"
She attacked again. "You think you have the right, the authority to take lives?"
Sai spat out the words with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:53 pm

The sword stopped inches from his person thanks to his brother Vayne. "Get out of my sight Trash..." Zian glared at her. "Duelists dismissed!" He said as they bowed and exploded once more into red petals. "Leave rebellion trash you are dirtying up my beautiful garden, you are a waste of space..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:56 pm

A shot was herd as the man who blocked the attack of Sai was dead. Tensenga was behind the man who was complaining about his garden. As he held a gun in his right hand chained to his pants. The garden suddenly died as Tensenga touched the flowers and grass.
"...Trash..? Ever considered looking in the mirror for once..?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:00 pm

The words that were said cut Sai to her heart. "Trash..." Looking up with tears in her eyes, "That's all those people you murdered were to you? You care more about this stupid garden than them!"
Stamping her foot, she started to trample the flowers. She regretted it inside. Beautiful flowers didn't deserve to die. They didn't deserve to be in the care of this monster in front of her either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A plan in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A plan in motion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Victoria :: The Imperial Palace :: Ru'Lude Gardens-
Jump to: