Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A plan in motion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

A plan in motion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Zian's eyes moved slightly at the sight of his brother. "Humph...Vayne’s dead...no matter. He out lived his usefulness anyway." Zian shrugged his brother’s death off like a casual matter and looked back at the girl. "You’re not human, only non humans and duelists have that kind of speed and trash like Cassius can’t produce someone that can match...my now deceased idiotic brother’s senses." He replied again tossing his brothers death aside. He looked at the flowers. "We can always grow more no matter.."
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Tensenga moved the gun up the man's face.
"True, I'm not human..What more does it matter young blood.."
While he was speaking he moved the gun across his cheek. A cut was made as blood started to pour out of his cut by the blade on the tip of the gun. this exited Tensenga.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:07 pm

"Ahh so you’re a blood sucker, my father told me of several campaigns against those underworld demons. Ive never seen been in any as grand as he but I was in one where I destroyed one of the main clan's Vixen. It was quite entertaining." Zian said watching the blood drip from his cheek. "Get anywhere near me with the fangs blood sucker and ill rip them from your mouth and into your pretty little friend over here..." He warned.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:11 pm

He chuckled a bit as he was in front of him with the gun now at his forehead.
"..So you heard stories and tried to experience with the level E's I presumed."
Tensenga then had his finger on the trigger but didn't pull.
"So tell me your name..Before you die.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:12 pm

The smell of blood was in the air. Sai started to feel faint. "So much blood..."
Her frame started to shake. Sadness, anger, how could this man, no, this monster feel no remorese! His brother was dead! He didn't care.
Looking at the enemy with heartbroken eyes, then down to his family member on the floor. Her mind was in a daze, and she paid no attention to the others.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:14 pm

"None of your business trash.” Zian said as suddenly fire erupted in front of the two making them step back from each other. Zian back flipped several times and saw out the corners of his eyes his father. “Great, fathers here.” He replied sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:16 pm

He grinned as he kicked the fire and suddenly it was all around his feet. Wit his fangs sticking out he did a kick forwards while spinning, making the fire go in the direction the man fled to.
"My name is Tensenga Numai!! Remember it!"
He then kicked backwards landing on both feet as the fire went back to the direction it came from.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Zian stared at the flames as the dodged him and swarmed around his father. "Glad that you could make it father as you could see Vayne's dead." Zian replied not caring as his father was blinded by rage and charged pass Zian. Zian smirked as he pulled out his jet black gun and fired several times into his fathers head rendering him dead on the ground. "Humph...goodnight father..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Realizing the fire Sai looked to Numai to make sure he was ok. And the other? Where was he? Her eyes searched for the other.
What she saw made her cry out. The enemy had just murdered his father!
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:22 pm

With killing his father was the perfect distraction as Tensenga punched the man. It sended him across the room with a bleed trail in mid air and soon the ground. He smirks knowing this is child's play for him.
"You see others below yourself, but to me your too weak.."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Zian smirked reloaded and holstered his gun. "Trash..." He muttered at his father then back at the rebels blocking the vampires fist as he slid back several feet. "Say what you want, I care not Trash.."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:27 pm

He walked closer at the man.
"Trash trash trash..Is that all you can say..? You're starting to bore me.."
He then snapped his fingers as fire arose from the ground, it surrounded the man and Tensenga himself.
"Show me something new boy.."
He said while grinning.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm

"Perhaps another time bloodsucker I care not of your entertainment level. He galred at the fire and jumped though it without getting burnt. "Fire proof clothing, lovely..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:34 pm

Sai sighed, "He's...getting away."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:34 pm

He starts to chuckle as he walks out of the fire unharmed and stands next to Sai.
"Are you alright..Sai..?"
He asks while keeping his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm

"Leave trash, I have the bodies of my worthless relatives to dispose of..." Zian muttered as he walked away couching down in a flowerbed tending to the roses.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:37 pm

He then turned his head seeing how low this man has gone. So he steps on the grass and suddenly every living plant in this garden dies. Rotting into molt and ashes.
"...Hmph.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Sai nodded.
"That man...has no heart." She said. She realized she was crying. Why? SHe looked at the family members on the floor, "I would have given anything to get my family back but he just..."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Zian's eyes widen slightly as he smiled. "Death, such a meaningless thing..." He started as he grabbed the ashes of a rose. "They die...to start a new." He focuses onto the dead remains as they regained their color fluttering with life as he stood up and breathed in the sent of the flower. “Despite my family being total morons ill see them again, unfortunately.”
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:58 pm

He grabbed Sai from the shoulder and startd to drag her outside.
"Common.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Standing straight up, Sai looked to Numai, "Let's...go home." She said a bit sadly. "Let's start rebuilding Cassius."
Following the vampire she agreed with his words.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:01 pm

"Humph, waste of space...” He muttered throwing the rose down as it exploded into red particles and spread across the garden bringing it back to life.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Being irritated from smelling roses he turns back and opens his right eye wide enough to see the garden as soon it was engined with jet black flames, hotter than the sun itself. Then his right eye began to bleed as he then turns around back to the airship with Sai.
'..Damn...shouldn't of used that power..'
They both took off with the rebels back to Cassius.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Zian snapped his fingers rolling his eyes as the fire blew away. "You cannot beat a rose with a rose power it does nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:10 pm

"You're eye!" Sai gave a worried look and started to wipe the blood away with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plan in motion   A plan in motion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A plan in motion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Victoria :: The Imperial Palace :: Ru'Lude Gardens-
Jump to: