Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexandria Moves in

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Zian frowned, "It's none of your consern..."
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Alix looked up at him with her glistening blue eyes and said in an almost whisper, "Why won't you tell me? Won't you tell me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Zian narrowed his eyes at her glareing daggers. "No..." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Alix layed her head back on his chest and said, "You weren't always like this. When we were younger, you were kinder and more..open with people or with me at least. Why did you have to change?"
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:11 pm

"People, change with time." Zian said trying to shrug her off. "Im after New Eden thats it, thats all im intersted in.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Alix looked back up at him and tried to smile. "Yeah, I guess so. Some for better and others for worse. Well see you around." She said as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. Then she ran down a hall, bumping into somebody
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Zian rolled his eyes and stpoke to his duelists. "Kill, her...my mother..." They nodded and ran off. He sat down on a chair sighing as he heard a loud scream. "Hmph..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Alix heard a scream that sounded like "Lady Esperanza..he didn't...he wouldn't..." Alix just sat on the floor dumbfounded. "How could somebody murder their family and have no remorse for it.."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:27 pm

A maid brought him a glass of red wine and took a sip. "Hm, now that there all out of my way. I can resume my plans.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:08 pm

The person who had screamed was Zian's mother, but not because she was going to die. She had just spotted Sai.
Sai had tried to keep her quiet, but the woman just yelled. Well, you couldn't exactly see why she wouldn't. Really, you see a person in your house, you're gonna scream. Esp. when you don't know that person.
Sai rushed to the woman and pleaded her to stop, but Zian's mother backed off and started to hit Sai, Sai raised her arms to defend herself, but...she kinda...tripped. And since Zian's mom was hitting her, she had grabbed onto Sai. Long story short, the two fell out of the window into a bunch of bushes that thankfully broke their fall.
"Your son's trying to kill you, you're coming with me!" Sai yelled as she picked up the woman by the arm, and started to drag her out of the palace grounds.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:38 am

Alix stared at the maid that she ran into. "I have to see if he really...if he really told them to kill her." Getting up, she rushed upstairs to Lady Esperanza's room. But all she saw was a bunch of duelists, no body. Looking at the window, she saw that it was broken. "These elite duelists threw her out the window?" As Alix looked at them, they held an expression of confusion equal to hers. "Well, Lord Zian is going to be pissed about this" she said to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:31 am

A duelist came to him telling that they had failed, and was met with a broken neck. "Damnit!!" He voice echoed throughout the palace in complete and total anger one could see the red vibes of energy coming off him as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:19 am

Alix heard Zian's angry voice. "Well, that's my cue to leave." She said as she went into her room. "Somebody must have saved her before they could kill her. Looks like I have some investigating to do." Alix thought to herself as she gathered some things. As she walked out her door she didn't expect to see what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:15 pm

"...uh...Alix...hi!" Sai gave a half hearted wave. "So...you're...on...the killer's...side..."
..."Well, this is awkward." Sai laughed as she was dragging off the mourning mother who was still confused what was going on.
"He wouldn't kill his own mother!"the woman yelled.
Sai frowned. The woman wasn't getting it! Her son was a killer!
"Uh..Alix...this isn't what it looks like...LOl..."
^^heh...heh....
*awkward silence*
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:55 pm

The duelists looked out the window and jumped out attacking them as Zian stalked outside..............
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:07 pm

"oh...no...no no no no np, get up please and use your feet!"
Sai heard the guards coming quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:12 pm

The guards grabbed her and slit her throat as Zian stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:24 pm

Blood pooled around Sai as she let the body drop. "Why...why would you...you b******"
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Zian walked up to her dieing body and pulled a gun out fireing but not at her but at his mother as she dropped dead beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:36 pm

Sai looked to the body, then to its murderer.
The mother didn't even think her son was capable of this...
Cradling the body, she closed her eyes and worded out two words, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:38 pm

He rolled his eyes and fired at her. "See you in hell..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:41 pm

Sai ducked behind the carcass, and covered as the shot hit.
"Great, how do I get out of this one?"
..."Oh, stupid me.." She said as she looked at her belt.
She picked up a flash bomb and used it before another attack could be made and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:42 pm

(You should be k.o from bloos lost -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:51 pm

(ooohh)

Sai felft faint and blacked-out
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:53 pm

(Ish being nice)

He put the gun away and tied her up with a rose powered unbreable rope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandria Moves in
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next