Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons For the Nightwalker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Weapons For the Nightwalker Empty
PostSubject: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:25 pm

Sai traveled through the rubble and up broken stairs of stone. Marble, to be exact. "They say..." Sai gripped a rock to pull herself higher. "That my mother would come to see me every morning and night."
Pausing to look at Numai she smiled, "She would sing to me. They say she wouldn't rest until I slept...she never left my side to let nurses care for me...But...when my father asked her to leave, she decided to stay with him and sent a nurse with me instead..."
Sai continued up the ruined staircase.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Looking up at her he then sighed.
"I was there too...Sadly people already forgot about me.."
He walked on the ruined stairs perfectly as he was standing strait up and was walking on a wall the next.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Sai stopped. "You were forgotten?"
Looking down to the floor she felt a bit sad. "I heard...that to be forgotten is worse than death...I didn't even know who I was until someone told me. A complete stranger!" She laughed.
With a serious look now, Sai turned to Numai, "I won't forget you." She smiled then hurried to her room.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:33 pm

He suddenly appears in front of her as he waited for her. Whispering in her ear.
"Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:45 pm

A bit startled at his new location, Sai shook it off then smiled, "It's not a problem. You're most likely going to be really remembered after the joining with us. I'll make sure you get a huuuuuugggggeeeee statue"
For emphasis, Sai extended her arms. "What do you want it made out of? gold? Silver? Precious stones?"
With a fist she said, "None of the men on this side of the battle will be forgotten. I promise it."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Tensenga flicks her forehead.
"No...I don't want to be remembered. I'm a vampire..I must be forgotten every generation I live for."
He then walks up to wall and examines it.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:50 pm

"You want to be forgotten?" Sai asked. "But...that's...painful...I don't see why you have to."
Sai started to get defensive. "No!That's not right."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:53 pm

He sighs. Looking back at her. He rushed towards her in a splint second, she was on the bed down as Tensenga held her down with his arms. His eyes where blood red and his fangs stood out.
"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT REMEMBERED FOREVER!?!?"
He scream in a demonic voice at her.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Frowning a bit, Sai gave a slight tremble. What should she do? Scream? No. She wasn't going to give Numai a reason to be right about being forgotten. Sai swallowed hard, then looked straight into Numai's eyes.
"You're still worth remembering Tensenga..." She said softly, "No one should be forgotten. Not me, not you."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:02 am

He sighs.
"Then let me show you...Why we are so feared...Again.."
He lowed his head down at her neck.
"I'll just give it to you right away..."
His tounge licked her neck. His eyes rolled to her eyes. Tensenga's fangs grew bigger and his claws grew out more, cutting a bit of Sai's wrists.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:06 am

Startled at Numai's sudden change, she made a fist with her hands. He was cutting her! Sai kept saying in her head not to scream. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. *Don't...scream...*

Last edited by Sai Valour on Tue May 27, 2008 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:09 am

Tensenga hesitated a bit but dove his fangs into her neck. Feeling the blood rushed into his mouth and lips made him stronger. Sucking it little by little he lets go after 10 seconds. Leaving two small holes on her neck.
"You see why I don't want to be remembered..?"
Talking as his mouth and cloths covered in blood, her cloths too where covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:14 am

She felt so drained. Sai was too weak to say anything. Trying to catch her breath she looked to Numai through half-lidded eyes. Realizing her clothes were stained, she smiled and joked, "I guess we can't go to the base through the front door. The others might think you're killing...me..."
Sai slowly got up. Her weakened state made her lay back down. "I still think...you should be remembered." Closing her eyes then opening them again she gave an even bigger smile."You told me what you were going to do. So you can't be all that bad."
"I'll make a statue for you." She made another effort, and this time she could sit up."A gold one. LOL, no. Blood rubies. That's a good color"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:18 am

His eyes were back to grey and he gets on her again.
"Here, let me kill the pain you have right away.."
With that he lowered his head to her neck and kissed it. As he did his lips turned a bit blue. Healing her wound he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:24 am

Sai closed her eyes and tried not to move. Surprisingly enough, the pain was gone! Smiling at Numai she said, "I'm still going to make a statue."
Wiping the blood from Numai's face that she could see, she smiled, "You won't be forgotten. You'll be remembered as a good person. I promise."
"There's no cut, but...as for the blood on the clothes...we can say that I fell and cut myself. Thank you for healing that wound, Numai." She said with a soft happiness.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:28 am

He nods and helps her up.
"I've been defeated and brought down to my knees when hope went out but with this I hope to make a big change.."
He then looks at his clothings where covered in blood but it didn't matter now. He looked at the walls. One of them needs to open but what was the code again..?
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:43 am

Recognizing something familiar on the wall, Sai traveled to it. It was the same crest on her ring. It was a shield divided into four parts. A snake, a crown, a mountain, and a sun with a single ray shining down.
"Do...these look like letters to you?" Sai asked.
Automatically raising her hand. She touched the snake, the mountain and then the sun, but nothing happened. "The crown...goes...first?"
This time, she started with the crown. It moved like a button when Sai touched it. Next, the snake that looked like an S...then the mountain for an A...and the sun with the ray was an I...
When she let go of the crest, a wall to the side shifted to reveal an opening.
"Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:18 pm

He stood there seeing how well she was doing all on her own. He follows behind her as they walk inside the dark hallway.
"We're almost there so don't go off wondering..."
Tensenga said as he walks towards a staircase. He could see in the dark but unsure if Sai could.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Sai was a bit hesitant. She didn't like the dark very much. Hiding her feelings from showing, she stepped into the hallway making sure she had a hand go out infront of her. "I'll...follow you. Just don't go to fast."
She gave a nervous laughter.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Tensenga grabbed her hand and started to walk with her. He then stopped, they were in front of a staircase.
"There's stairs here so watch your step.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Sai nodded. She stumbled a bit then froze on the first few steps.
"I don't know this part too well...Are we almost...*steadies self.*...there?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:07 pm

He sighs knowing there was a while to go so he brings her up and carries her down. running down the stairs he has Sai in his arms.
"It'll take a while..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Feeling the cold air hit her, Sai closed her eyes, "What if you hit something?"
Her eyes opened when she felt something they passed come to close to her face. Drawing her arms to herself she hoped she wouldn't get hit.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Soon Tensenga jumped up on a wall and was upside down carrying Sai. The stairs where destroyed and holes where down there.
"Me and your father made this place...For your safety and for the art of war.."
He said in her ear as he finally got off the wall and back down on the ground. He placed Sai down and looked around.
"Damn no torches..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Sai felt around. The walls were a bit rough, but they seemed to be better than the outer walls of the city. "Are we underground?..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons For the Nightwalker   Weapons For the Nightwalker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons For the Nightwalker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Cassius :: Ruined Palace-
Jump to: